Make Your Own Mountain Coaster in 3 Easy Steps!
You will need the following Ingredients:
- Steep Hillside – 1
- Trees – Hundreds
- Gravity – 1 Planet’s Worth
- Track – ~5,000 feet (Curved and straight track, as needed)
- Vertical Drop – 330 Feet
- 270 Degree Loops – 2
- Coaster Barn For Selling Tickets, Souvenirs, Loading & Unloading – 1
- Great Location For Visitors From Around the Country to Try it Out – 1
- Clear a path for your very own mountain coaster track. Cut down as few trees as possible. Watch out for the creek, you’ll probably need a bridge.
- Level Ground For Your Coaster Building-you’ll need a place for all your friends to load the coaster & head up the mountain.
- Build Your Building and Track. Stick to the Plan
- Inspect everything for safety and have some test runs.
- Ride your ride & Enjoy!
Or if all that is a little more effort than you want to put into it, just come visit the Runaway in Branson this summer for your very own made to order mountain coaster adventure.